Get your email performance reviewed and checked out for free.
We’ve been running Websand for nearly 10 years, and during that time we’ve helped a huge variety of businesses with their email marketing and been responsible for the sending of millions of emails.
We love email marketing, and that’s why we’d like to offer you some help for free.
Book your free email marketing audit and we’ll take a deep drive into your existing email marketing strategy. Taking a look at the fundamentals of email marketing and how you’ve applied it to your business.
Your customer data – the data you collect, list management and your segmentation strategy.
Your email workflow – a review of what automations you have in place, how your workflow is setup and the reporting.
Your email marketing content – We’ll be taking a look at your use of personalisation, subject lines, layout, copy, use of images and call-to-actions.
Your email marketing setup – a review of the email addresses you use, your message frequency, the bounce rate. Basically, your overall email marketing performance.
Book your free email marketing audit
Fill out the form below and schedule your free email marketing audit.
Things to consider about your email marketing strategy before our call
If you’re unsure of how to get the most out of your 30 minute email marketing audit, why not take a moment to consider your responses to these questions:
- What is your plan? Do you have a documented email marketing strategy?
- Do you send new subscribers a Welcome email?
- What is your email schedule vs automations.
- How often are you sending scheduled emails.
- Do you have a segmentation strategy for your audience?
- What is your policy on abandoned cart emails?
- Which campaigns are the historically the most effective for your business?
- What have been the biggest email campaign failures?
- Do the email communications match up with your brand values presented elsewhere on your website or social media channels
- How do you personalise your email communications?
- What % of your web-traffic is driven by email marketing?
- Are your email communications optimised for devices and email clients?
- What is your customer lifetime value?
- How much can you afford to spend to recruit a new customer, whilst still making profit?
That sounds like a lot of work and things to consider, but don’t please worry about it. We’ll review the key items that relate to your email marketing performance as part of the call.
Frequently asked questions about email marketing audits
Why do I need an email marketing audit
Through Websand we facilitate and manage the sending of millions of emails. One thing we’ve learned is that effective email has a process that can be replicated across any business.
Our aim is to help you enhance the results from your email marketing. Increase your audience engagement and turn your email into a key marketing channel for your business.
When email marketing is working it’s a win-win. The audience gets the information they want and the business gets the results they need.
Together, we’ll take a look at your current email marketing setup and results. Finding out what you are great at, identifying any opportunities for improvement.
How can I prepare for the email marketing audit?
It’s your email marketing audit, so we can focus on whichever area of email marketing you want.
You might want be dealing with poor email marketing engagement (low open rates, high unsubscribe rates), or perhaps just want a chat about your current use of email marketing and some tips on where and how you could improve.
How long does the email marketing audit take?
Email marketing is a little bit more complicated than it first seems. So we are going to need 30 minutes of one-to-one time to complete our mini email marketing audit.
What will I get from my email marketing audit.
We’ll provide you a report of our findings and some practical advice and tips to help you improve your email marketing results.